• Located in the heart of Western Europe
• 180 airlines fly to Schiphol Airport
• Direct flights from 188 destinations within Europe
• Direct flights from 131 non-European destinations
Noordwijkerhout is located on the N206 and close to the A44 and is easily accessible by public transport. There are several direct bus connections from Arriva that connect Noordwijk with Leiden Central train station, The Hague Central train station, Voorhout and Sassenheim. The stations on the north side of Hillegom / Haarlem / Amsterdam / Schiphol are also easily accessible.
• 40 km from Amsterdam
• 25 km from Schiphol
• 20 km from The Hague
• 40 km from Rotterdam Airport
With public transportation to the circuit
The bus stop to get on is 100 meters from the campsite.
Below a link to get to the circuit by public transport.